Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Transfer #4

This week has been pretty fun going from one dinner appointment to the next. Meeting all the members and getting pictures for my companion.
I went on 2 exchanges at the beginning of the week which kind of threw me off all week cause I missed so much. But that's all good cause I'm back in the swing of things here.

I can't remember which day but we went down to a place called DUNDAS SQUARE, its essentially just a smaller version of Times Square in New York City. That was pretty awesome. The only down side to going there is we have to drive on a rode called Church Street. This is a no go zone for missionaries. Just because of all the bad things that happen there.

The highlight of the week was the Christmas party put on by the church. Sooooo fun! We had around 12 Persian people there and they all had a good time. We also convinced one of our investigators to come sing with us on stage. She is in 6th grade and is kinda shy around new people but she loved it!
There was good food for everyone and good skits and different things preformed.

Sunday night we got our transfer calls! I am staying in the Farsi South area and I will be serving with Elder Casdorph!!!!
This next 7 weeks is going to be good.--

ارشد باکر




Elder Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment