Monday, February 6, 2017

Immigration Anger

P-day game of Bow and Arrow Dodge Ball from a few weeks ago

So as missionaries we don't watch the news or read the news or anything like that but I feel like I have a pretty good idea on what's been happening in the states. Everyone we meet with is pretty angry about what Trump did and we hear about a 15 minute rant every time we meet with someone.

In other news, nothing much has changed! Elder Casdorph and I are pushing along! We have some awesome investigators that have really enjoyed coming to church and they can see the blessings it brings into their lives!
We have been successfully finding new every week which helps us find those elect people waiting for the gospel! 

I've heard that the western United States is getting buckets of snow right now and I am kinda jealous.... I came to Canada expecting feet of snow every winter and to actually be in the "Great White North" but as I've been here all I've seen is a skiff of snow here and there....

No new news other than that. sorry for the super short email.... 

love you all!

--
ارشد باکر
Elder Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment