Thursday, September 7, 2017

Diversity

Things are going great up here!!

Not much time to talk again, sorry I'm terrible at emailing.

But we have some highlights!
We had a sweet lesson on Sunday with a couple here at the chapel and we were able to have our friend in Taiwan Skype in and give his testimony on tithing! Hahaha when I started my mission I honestly didn't expect to have member present lessons from across the globe. Truly blessed to serve here!

Today we had lunch for an elders birthday at an all you can eat sushi place here (which apparently is a huge thing in Canada, 17-20$ for as much sushi as you want) and the other elders were going off on how they have found success contacting Born Again Christians, Catholics, and all these different christian faiths, and I just realized how interesting it is that we are all serving in the same city but I have literally no experience with those kind of lessons. I have been teaching primarily Muslims for the past year, and it is a totally different ball game. I feel seriously blessed to be able to live and serve in one of the most diverse cities in the world.

Have a good week!!!
Sushi


ارشد جک باکر

Elder Jack Bakker

No comments:

Post a Comment