Tuesday, October 17, 2017

REKD

So this week was sweet.
But it started off pretty rough.
Right after I sent off my email last week we went to Costco and hooked ourselves up for about a month with food and whatnot. Then right after that we went to play ball. About 10 minutes into playing with the other elders in my zone I went up for a ball and come down on my foot wrong and ended up spraining my ankle pretty bad..... likely I tore some ligaments but I really don't know. I'm in a boot right now and its a bit rough. 
Other than that it has been a pretty good week! I was able to see 2 people that served at the same time as Alyssa in Portugal!!!! They are both in my YSA branch.
One of them is Jacob Belo. He gave a us a referral so we went over to his house for dinner and invited some guy over. His words "I know nothing about him other than he has been to Utah and is somewhere between 27-25" ha turned out to be 38.  He absolutely loved Utah though and wants to move there. Such a funny guy.

Well I have to get off now. But I hope you have a good week!
--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر














No comments:

Post a Comment