Thursday, October 12, 2017

YSA

heyyyyyy

There's been a whole lot of change the last couple days!

For the past 14-15 months (10 transfers) I have been going back and forth between 2 areas in 1 zone. spent 9 of those months in Don Valley and 6 in Richmond Hill. All in the North York Zone.
This past week was transfers and so Elder Dixon and I got a call pretty early in the night and were told that we were both getting transfered and that Elder Dixon will go to Don Valley again as a District Leader and I will go to Kitchener YSA as a Zone Leader.

My new comp is Elder Cook from Highland, UT. I sat next to him on the plane coming into Toronto and I thought that I would probably never serve with him, but here I am!

Super excited to be here in the YSA. We went and contacted around the university yesterday and it is so stinkin easy to talk to people that are around my own age in English!
I'm excited to be here!!

have a good week!--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکرر













No comments:

Post a Comment