Monday, January 8, 2018

Elder Ward

So things are good here in LONDON!!!! I got my transfer call and am now here with my boy Elder WARD! I roomed with him in the MTC and never thought I would get to serve with him!


Elder Ward and Elder Bakker

Not much to tell but I've only been here for like 20 hours.... but its been good so far.
He has this little cow in the apartment that he is teaching me how to rope. Oh and he is a total farm boy. He is from a little town called Clifton, Idaho where the cows outnumber the people like 50:1. Super cool!

Also unfortunately my last comp slipped on some ice last transfer and crashed our car into a tree....... totaled. ugh. Not the best week hahahah all that matters is that we are both safe and sound.

Not much else going on right now, see you next week when we are pro team ropers.

--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر
Before transfers with Elder Thieme




No comments:

Post a Comment