Thursday, February 15, 2018

I'm Baaaackkkk!

Whats good?!

Its been a good transfer, but I'm sad to say goodbye to London so soon. 6 weeks is too short.
But on the bright side of things, I AM GOING BACK TO DON VALLEY! This will be my 7th transfer there (10.5 months).  Just a little time here left here to serve, so I'm glad I'll be able to do it in T-Dot.

Its been a pretty weird weeks to be honest, not much happened except that we got to take the mission Silverado for the weekend :) The Tillsonburg sisters got bed bugs this transfer and we were finally able to bring them new furniture and buds and whatnot.
On Thursday we picked up the truck and expected it to be a 4 hour trip but due to weather and traffic and whatnot it ended up being about a 7 hour trip..... Then Friday we had district meeting out in the boonies, in a city called Chatham, and then had to drive to the opposite end of the zone to drop off the furniture.... that day took about 5 hours...... Then Saturday we had to take the truck back and pick up our car and the weather was pretty nasty so that day took about 5 hours as well... all in all we drove 17 hours and put about 800 kilometers on the truck.... fun little road trip to end off my time here.

The work is going good, Laura and Cynthia and Esther are all preparing to go to the temple on the 17th!

London has treated me well and I will miss Elder Ward!​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر


No comments:

Post a Comment