Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Fire!!

Not lots to report this week...

Elder McBeth and I are finally companions and life is good!
It has warmed up here a bit and I love it.

This week we've been purging our apartment of all garbage left by past missionaries and we are starting anew.
While cleaning the apartment one of the days our fire alarm went off, and it had already been a pretty long day... I was sick.... the apartment was a mess..... and elder McBeth just says "nooooooo, be quietttttttt" we thought it was just a test but I opened the door and it was decently smoky... lol so apparently our apartment building caught on fire or something cause we went downstairs and there were 3 fire engines and like 5 police cars..... what a day :).

Other than that it has been a bitter sweet week. Had to say bye to my Trainer Elder Casdorph but I finally got put with McBeth. So ya its been just a weird week coming back to Farsi work.

Sorry if this email makes no sense.
have a good week!

--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر




No comments:

Post a Comment