Monday, March 13, 2017

Transfer #6

So transfer calls were last night and it turns out the I am staying in Don Valley again! I have already been here for 6 months and I wouldn't be surprised if I stay for 9.

My new companion is Elder Milad! He is super cool, He is from Vancouver and is a really good missionary. I am super excited to serve with him!!

Things are going well here in Toronto, a lot of progression in the work. We were able to get in contact with some of the Farsi speaking missionaries in Germany! They sent us the official baptismal prayer and interview questions that have been approved by Salt Lake! That's super exciting!

Our investigator is really thinking about baptism and thinks that he can be ready in about 3-4 months, we didn't get a solid date with him but he has been asking all the members how they got their answer that the Church is true and he has a true desire and real intent to find out for himself. He says that he could get baptized tomorrow but it wouldn't mean anything to him. I am so blessed to be able to teach people who truly want to know the truth. It makes me so happy to see the spirit work in the people around me and to see them physically and spiritually change.

Sorry I don't have a lot of time to write....

hope you all have a good week!!!!
The Don Valley Missionaries


--

ارشد جک باکر

Elder Jack Bakker










Skyline at sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment