Friday, June 22, 2018

Turkish Blessin's - Plain Banksy

Hey Fam,
Also happy Victoria Day, I hope you all celebrated.

Well things are good, Elder Dixon and I are having a blast. Suns out, guns out amiright?

Well we have been hitting the pavement pretty good the last little bit and have been blessed to teach some great people.

Had a super weird day on Saturday.... I was on Exchange with Elder Heppler and we had a stellar day planned. 3 lessons, service for a member and all. But as the day went on, every one of those things fell through by 3 o'clock, hahaha typical. So we ended up going home to finish up our studies... mid prayer I remembered that some random guy in Turkey got our number from another person that I met on the street some 4 odd weeks ago and said that he needs to be sponsored to come to Canada... another typical situation. But I decided to shoot him a message anyways and he said he could Skype in 5 minutes. Yikes. So we hustled our behinds to the church and Skyped him. We had talked for like 5 minutes when he basically said "so you gonna help more or not?" and like so many times in the past I had to decline, but he asked which kind of Christians we were if we aren't Catholic or Protestant. BINGO ha we then had a good 40 minute restoration lesson and he downloaded the gospel library app, committed to read, and committed to go to church which is 3 HOURS from where he lives. God is good.

Also, Banksy is coming to town. I'll let you all know who he actually is when I meet him.

Stay tuned.
--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر




Plains of Toronto


No comments:

Post a Comment