Friday, June 29, 2018

Week 100

How goes fam?

Life is going well here in Toronto!
Elder Brown and I are doing well and things are moving forward!

We have enjoyed some sweet music from Marvin Goldstein, heard about Iran almost having a draw with Spain, moved some friends out of their apartment and had some great interviews with President and Sister Shields!

It has been a a weird week to say the least. Now all missionaries around me know that I am going home in a couple weeks so its a constant reminder that time is running out.. and then talking to President Shields knowing that my next interview will be my departing interview....

The highlight of the week was definitely teaching M. He has to go back to Iran in the next couple weeks but he is one of my favorite people I have taught on my entire mission. I would dare to say that if the permanent residency policy wasn't a thing he would be baptized and be a great member.

Hope you are all tuning into the Iran-Portugal game!

Time is closing in but there is plenty of time here and work to do and I plan to squeeze every bit out of it!

Have a great week.

--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر


No comments:

Post a Comment