Monday, September 11, 2017

Pokemon Go Revisited

How goes
Things are good here! Life is fun and Elder Dixon and I are pushing along!

There is really only one thing I want to talk about.
POKEMON GO.
Right before I left for the mission PokemonGo came out and it was massively popular and I remember looking around and just thinking about being a missionary and having every single person in the city out on the streets every single day. Then I left and I think while I was in the MTC Pokemon Go took a hard left turn and ended. I got out into the mission field and my trainers would tell me about the glory days of contacting people constantly that were playing Pokemon Go in the park and whatnot and I was just a dreamer.
FAST FORWARD ONE YEAR
We were visiting a member and we walk out of his building and we look down the road a little and I just thought of Schmidt, "youths".   There were like 15 people all gathered together on this street corner and we went over to talk to them only to find them fighting each other at a POKEMON GO GYM it lives. I know that technology is a scary thing but if used correctly it can work wonders, Pokemon go is one of those addicting games that lets missionaries spread the word even more.

I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

--

Elder Jack Bakker
ارشد جک باکر


No comments:

Post a Comment