Friday, February 2, 2018

18 Months and Cynthia



Elder Martin, me and the States!
What's up fam?
This week came and went too fast.
Every Pday we have a standing dinner appointment with the Puddicombe family for dinner, this week the parents went on a cruise so we joked about coming over anyways and making dinner for the kids. Turns out they were serious about it and we actually did make some mean pulled pork and fed their family last Monday!
The next day I was able to go see the good ol' U.S. of A.! I was on exchange in Sarnia with Elder Martin from England, and he took me contacting on the river overlooking Michigan, shout out to my dad for serving his 2 there. That was one of the few days I have seen a good amount of success from tracting.
Those were some highlights of the week but Saturday and Sunday were the best.
Saturday I was on exchange with my boy ELDER MCBETH, fellow Farsi Elder in English work. We were together all day Saturday which means he was able to help me fill the font for Cynthia's baptism!
She was baptized that night and it was awesome.
Then Sunday morning Elder Ward confirmed her. :)
Then to top it off, we finished teaching Laura! And she is 99% ready for this Saturday! All she needs is her baptismal interview which will be on Tuesday. It'll be great.
To end off Sunday night we found a cool Nigerian family that we will see this week and got cussed out of the apartment building. Just a day in the life :)
Happy 18 months!
Hope you all have a good week!

-Elder Bakker 

Elder McBeth and I filling the font

Cynthia's baptism



No comments:

Post a Comment