Monday, August 15, 2016

Last MTC Letter



Hey hey

What’s going on everyone

Its crazy how fast things are going here. Its also crazy how little of the real world I hear about. So will someone please tell me how the Olympics are going or something?! goodness. All I’ve heard is that Michael Phelps has gotten a couple medals but what’s new?

I only have like 2 days left here in the mtc then I’m off to good ol' Canada ay.

Elder Tarter and I have been killing lately, just got an atheist to accept our invitation to be baptized, so thats cool.

We are also teaching this other guy named Arnold and he is a legend. He has been a professional photographer, built log homes, worked as a phone repair man, beat cancer, and he has been married like 3 times. What a man.

There are way too many snacks in our residence hall. Everything is much appreciated and is being eaten but it has definitely taken a toll on me lol. The animal crackers were gone in one day, all 98 cookies that I have received have been eaten quickly and the banana bread was gone in like 2 minutes (banana bread was easily the best thing that I have gotten in a package). Also everything came in a toaster box and everyone here literally thought that I got a toaster. People came into my room asking me why I got a toaster hahah. All good though. I love getting stuff.

Hope all is well in the 84020

I’m starting to pack today so I should probably get off and go switch my laundry and whatnot

love you all

Elder Bakker
At the Provo Temple 
Elder Tester, Elder Simons, Elder Bakker at the MTC


No comments:

Post a Comment